31 March 2013

Floral Romance

Happy Spring My Friends!

The glorious delicate hint of the warm sun has finally worked its way through the cold winter sky.  Love, love this time of year!

I thought on this last day of March I would offer a small collection of some late winter and early Spring blooms that I have photographed.

I do not often "play" with my photographs after I make them, but lately I have been doing a little experimenting with textures, cross processing, and some other techniques.  

Yoshino Cherry Blossom Blooms


Each of these images of these dainty blossoms was the perfect subject matter for creating a soft and romantic vintage style photo.

Winter White Narcissus on a Vintage French Chair


Deep South Orchard of Peach Blossoms

The collection of these three vintage inspired floral photographs, I call "Floral Romance" is available as a set of small photo prints and each is ready to frame in a triptych or display in a special spot on its own.

Please click on the "photography ~ colour & monochrome" link on the side bar to the right for more information and details on this collection.

As always, thank you for your visit to My Front Porch.  

Happy Spring and Happy Easter to All!

Until next time,
Suzanne

~ ~ ~

Joining some of these friends this week.
Related Posts with Thumbnails