17 October 2012

Fall on My Front Porch ~ Grand Re-Opening

After a five month hiatus from My Front Porch, I have re~designed and re~opened my shop.  To celebrate I have a newly designed banner, which features one of my favorite porch photographs...


...a new blog button,

 {Feel free to borrow and post on your blog ~ click here for the code.}

...and some vintage and country living inspired photography.
 
 "Dainty Daisies"
  
 "Sunkissed Sunflowers" 

 "Pure Peony"

 "Wild Mountain Rose" 

 "French Country Hydrangeas"

 "Sweet Southern Magnolia" 

 "Time for Tea Roses" 

"Autumn Basket Bouquet"

I am offering these for sale here on My Front Porch for just $25 each for a while before listing them in my Etsy shop, where all my photographs are listed for $30.  To take advantage of this introductory offer you may either e-mail me or send me a PayPal payment.  Please check my "Porch Policies" if you have any questions. 

Details on these photographs are listed to the right on the side bar under SHOP MY PORCH in the photography section.

I am happy to be back sitting on the Porch and will be posting once a month with special offers and previews of new work for you to see before listings in my Etsy shop are active.

As a reminder, I love to do custom work for individuals and/or businesses for special occasions such as corporate events, garden gatherings, wedding celebrations, social luncheons, or children’s parties.  Don't forget to check out one of a kind gifts ~ hand made and home goods ~ original designs for unique gifts and home décor that may be perfect for you or a friend!

Thank you for your visit to My Front Porch.

Until next time,
Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails