24 March 2012

Spring Fling Totes

Hey Friends,

Just a quick hello and wishing you a happy Spring!

I know I usually post my original hand made creations here on My Front Porch, however I just finished making these fabulously fun, fresh, and functional totes for my Zazzle shop.

Each is printed with one of my hand painted watercolour and gouache designs {the originals are for sale, by the way} on a cotton canvas tote bag.


These are perfect for the beach, farmer's market, or even a bright and cheerful book bag for your child to take to school.


They are all customizable and you may also select different styles and sizes of the totes.  These shown are the "budget" tote and I chose this size because the design fits just right on it.

Have fun and grab a few.  They would make darling gift bags for teachers or a new neighbor too.

Enjoy your day and thanks so much for your visit to My Front Porch.

Hope to see in my Zazzle shop!

Until next time,
Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails