15 February 2012

Black & White

It's been a while since I was last on My Front Porch.  The first of the year has had me off the porch working on some other projects.  For those of you who stop by and let me know you were here, thank you.  I do appreciate it. 

~ ~ ~

Enough of the pink!  Now that Valentine's Day is past us, it's time to move on to a fresh, clean colour palette...


...or no colour at all

How about the simplicity of black and white?

I love this combination whether it be a black and white photograph, pen and ink drawing, or bold graphic patterns on fabric.  And it's always fabulous paired with a bright yellow punch of colour. 

From top left counterclockwise:
Original Pen & Ink Garden Gate Rendering {available upon request}

For more information on the products shown above, please visit my Etsy shop or e-mail me directly.

Thanks so much for your visit to My Front Porch.

Until next time
{and I promise it won't be so long},

Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails