09 November 2011

A Rosie Outlook for the New Year


Usually I post original creations on My Front Porch, but I could not resist showing you my new  2012  P I N K  calendar.

 As some of you may know...I have a deep affection for HOT pink and also love the tender blushing Paris pinks.  I do not have much pink in my home, except a few bold punches here and there in my studio and during the holidays, nor to I have much in my wardrobe, but I do love the colour.

January ~ April

This calendar shows off twelve of my favorite photographs of P I N K !  Blush pink tea roses, coral pink Valentines, hot pink Gerbera daisies and hand painted Easter eggs.

May ~ August

Pink that's almost red as a ripe strawberry, Sarah Bernhardt peony pink, the colour of the year {2011, that is) honeysuckle pink, and the playful pink beach toys we find along the sandy shore.

September ~ December

Rustic pink stucco walls, melon pink mountain roses, and sparkly crystal pink Christmas balls grace this calendar month by month.

This is my newest calendar and it is available in my Zazzle shop along with several other 2012 calendars.  I also offer all of these images as individual matted photographs ~ just send me an e-mail if you are interested.

As always, thank you for your visit to My Front Porch.

Until next time,
Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails