17 August 2011

French Blue & Creme Brulee


It's been some time since I last posted new work on My Front Porch for sale so here's some French blue to tickle your nose and a touch of creme brulee for your fashionable taste buds.

"French Mops"

"Hat Couture"

This combination of photographs was inspired by a gorgeous Etsy treasury my work was featured in this week.

For details on this collection, please click on the "photography ~ colour & monochrome" link on my side bar under SHOP MY PORCH.

These designs are also available on products in my Zazzle shop.


If you are interested in more than what I currently have in my Zazzle collection, please let me know what you are interested in and I will be happy to create something just for you

Thank you mademoiselles for your visit.

Until next time,
Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails