08 May 2011

Look, but do not sit!

After much thought and encouragement I have decided to offer prints of these original gouache and watercolour paintings I made several years ago.
I painted this collection of funky chairs on a whim and loved them so much that I have had them hanging in my home for years.  One of my friends once offered me a significant handful of cash for them and I politely refused {although I did make her some small prints of them which she thoroughly enjoyed...but she still wanted the originals}.

While these originals are...well, priceless and I am keeping them, I am now offering the paintings in petite five by five inch prints.  {The size is just perfect for ready made mats and frames that may be found at many craft and art supply stores.}

For details on sizes and pricing please click the link, "paintwork ~ originals & prints" on my sidebar under "SHOP MY PORCH."

Here's a peek at how they look hanging in my living room ~

~ the set of three is a must!

Thanks so much for your visit.

Until next time,
Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails