15 May 2011

For the Birds


I've been tweeting...

"Blue Bird of Happiness"

...actually, these sweet chicks have been twittering and tweeting.


These whimsical birds are from my All Gouached Up! collection. I hand illustrated the originals in pen and ink on heavy watercolour paper, and then painted each drawing with gouache.


"Yellow Chick"


Those originals sold as a set of four immediately after the opening of my Etsy shop. However, now I am offering prints of these birds because they are just so darn cute! Each image is printed on quality Kodak photo paper, ready to frame, and signed by me.


"Just Hatched"

These fun frames I have shown here are just a suggestion of how adorable a rainbow of colour would look with these either individually or as a complete set. 


 "Magenta Momma Bird"

 For details on sizes and pricing, please click on "paintwork ~ originals & prints" on my side bar under "SHOP MY PORCH."  They are also available in my Etsy if you prefer to shop there...but here on My Front Porch you not only get the music {turn up the volume on your computer} and lemonade {you've got to make that yourself}, but the prices are a bit less than what I have listed on Etsy.

I've also got some fun licensed creations in my Zazzle shop featuring these critters



If you have something special in mind that you would like to have one of these birds perched on, just let me know and I will create it for you.



Thanks so much for your visit to My Front Porch.

Until next time,
Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails