17 February 2011

The Big Reveal

Are you ready. . .


. . . for the big reveal?


Well, I'll tell you in a minute.


First I want to thank all of you for stopping by My Front Porch during the One World One Heart international blogging event.


I hope at least a few of you will return now and then and let me know you were here!


I want to let you know that I truly appreciate the personal comments some of you left, and I too enjoyed visiting so many of your blogs, although I did not have the time to see all of you in action. 


Some of you may have visited my other blog, Italian Girl in Georgia and saw that my "door prize" for this event was my newly digitized colour photograph of my "Paris Rose."


Well...for those of you who said you loved it so much, I am offering it for sale directly through me here on My Front Porch.  It's also soon to be listed in my Etsy shop, but if you purchase here you save a bit.  Look at my side bar under photography for details.


These are what those lovely roses look like now...sitting in a pretty vintage wrought iron basket on my work table.


And this is what you can have.


NOW...I would like to congratulate Cat, a Tattered Rebel, who will receive my hand stamped and sewn canvas LOVE and XOXO tags.  Enjoy!

Thank you all for your visits and especially thank you to Lisa, A Whimsical Bohemian, for hosting this fabulous event!

Ciao amici,
Suzanne

~ ~ ~

PS
I'm linking up for the first time to Pink Saturday.
Related Posts with Thumbnails