30 January 2011

Come Fly With Me


...around the world.


Today the fifth annual and final One World One Heart international blog event begins.  This is the second time I have participated, but the first time from My Front Porch.


If you would like to learn more about the event, visit A Whimsical Bohemian.  You can click on the link or the badge at the top of my side bar for all the juicy details.


For those of you who are visiting My Front Porch for the first time, thank you and welcome!  This is the sister blog of Italian Girl in Georgia and a little shop of delights for your home and garden


Here I sell my original photography, one~of~a~kind gifts, art and illustration, and whatever other creations that have escaped my two hands.  So take a look around and if you see something you cannot live without, let me know!


In the meantime, if you would like to be considered for a "door prize" please leave a comment at the end of this post.  The tour of blogs around the world ends on February 17th, so you must leave your comment not later than midnight on February 16th.  I will announce the winner on the 17th.


My gift to you is this set of hand stamped and sewn  L O V E  and  XOXO  canvas gift tags.  I hope you like what you see here on My Front Porch and that you will come back soon.

Thanks so much for your visit,
Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails