04 November 2010

Notes to Cherish



These wooden clip boards are the newest addition to my natural home goods collection.


The clips on each wooden board are adorned with my signature hand sewn cotton canvas millinery flower and mother of pearl button. I have also added a hand stamped softly torn canvas tag which is attached with a brass quilting pin and a luxurious creamy mocha satin bow.


I sell these in sets of two ~ a large clip board on which to W R I T E and a smaller memo board for N O T E S.



Each wooden board is stamped in black ink with a crown and tiara.


As a final detail, a band of cotton twill printed ribbon wraps the bottom of each board with the words Beautiful and CHERISH.


These are wonderful holiday gifts for teachers and home office essentials for working women, girlfriends, and just about anyone who wants to make their life more beautiful and cherish each day.

For details and pricing for these clip boards, please click on the "home goods" link under "SHOP MY PORCH" on the side bar to the right.

As always thank you for your visit to My Front Porch.

See you soon,
Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails