04 October 2010

Make A Date...

...and take a twelve month tour of some of my favorite porches on my new 2011 calendar.


When I started this blog, I intended it to be a venue for me to sell my originals to you, but I thought I would break the rules today and show you something that I am offering in my Zazzle shop ~ the first annual My Front Porch ~ 2011 Calendar.

I am so happy to have had it chosen by the Zazzle team and showcased as one of the "Today's Best" designs last week!  {Can't believe they found my calendar among the Zazzillions of wonderful stuff out there.}

The images I have selected are from my photography collection entitled Sit Down!  They include those taken with my SLR camera while studying in Italy, from travels in Mexico, Switzerland, Paris, those towns close to my own home town of San Francisco, as well as some from other beautiful parts of the United States including rural Georgia and the mountains of North Carolina...oh, and of course my favorite spot of sand and sea air ~ the gorgeous Emerald Coast.  The newer images were made with my digital camera ~ however, they are not re-touched.

Here is a sneak peek at what you will see each month:

January ~ February
March ~ April

May ~ June
July ~ August

September ~ October
November ~ December

I hope the photographs will inspire you to sit down and relax a bit throughout the year. 

Treasure each day and enjoy.

Thank you for your visit to My Front Porch.

See you soon,
Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails