25 September 2010

An Apple a Day ~ Country Garden Journal

I have used some of my favorite macro photographs as the inspiration for my latest collection of hand made books.
This photo I took earlier this summer while in Highlands, North Carolina.  A beautiful mountain top garden wedding was taking place near where we were staying and I snapped some photos of the flowers and fruit as the designers were arranging them in beautiful mossy displays.
This lovely hand made one of a kind booklet is the perfect place to sketch your ideas, preserve memories, or store your thoughts.
With a charming country bouquet of white roses, blue hydrangeas and juicy green apples blooming on the cover it is also a gorgeous book to use for a wedding or bridal shower, a garden journal, and of course a delightful gift for yourself.
For details and pricing for this booklet and more, please click on the "one of a kind gifts" link under "SHOP MY PORCH" on the side bar to the right.

~ ~ ~

Thanks for stopping by My Front Porch,
Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails