02 July 2010

Juicy!

~ Summer Peaches for Sale ~


"Painted Tulips & Peaches"


This yummy dish was taken last summer just after I got my new camera and was trying out all the different functions.  This is an un-retouched photograph, as are most of my images.  I have yet to learn how to manipulate Adobe Photoshop and after many shots, I am usually happy with a few good ones.



"One Perfect Peach"


...and one "perfect bowl" made by my son as a gift to us after we returned from our first vacation away from him when he was just three years old.  This image was featured in Somerset Life magazine, Summer 2009.



"Just Peachy"


Some of you may recognize this photograph as my banner for my Italian Girl in Georgia blog.  I made this photograph a few years ago {long before I knew anything about blogs and with no intention of using it how I do now}.  My husband and I were on a road trip of sorts through Alabama heading to Mobile and finally to our destination of the Grand Hotel in Fair Hope, Alabama.  We stopped along the way whenever we felt like it and found this quaint town the size of a minute.   These peaches were perched on old rustic fruit crates against a stone wall of an old building that was being used as a fresh market.  Who would have thought that this image would have been the inspiration for my life on the Internet!




All these photos are linked on the side bar, "SHOP MY PORCH" under the page heading of "photography" with details on sizes and prices. 

Write to me and let me know which one you want on your table.  I will be happy to serve you some sweet Georgia peaches this summer!

Thank you for dropping by My Front Porch. 

See you soon,
Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails